• Fashion / Editorial
• Creative / Art
• Headshots / Portfolio
• Please note that I do not photograph families, maternity, children, newborns and matric farewells. There are always exceptions, but projects of such a nature will be undertaken at my discretion.
I am very selective about my wedding clients because I feel that we have to be the right fit for each other, as our personal connection has a big impact on the results of your wedding photographs. My style of wedding photography is often described as “unobtrusive, elegant, cinematic, energetic and detailed”, as I aim for a timeless approach, but with unique style.
It’s worth mentioning that I do have a taste for weddings that go off the beaten path, so all “alternative” couples are encouraged!
AS OF 2019: PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NO LONGER BOOKING ANY WEDDINGS! (ALL WEDDING INQUIRIES WILL BE REFERRED.)
I do not offer workshops at the moment, but I am available for one-on-one mentoring sessions as well as a guest speaker for expos and art schools. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
I am based in Somerset West, South Africa but I am available worldwide and I will shoot wherever your project takes me. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Feel free to follow me on my social media pages to make sure you stay updated with my whereabouts:
Facebook | Instagram
• International clients: I speak Afrikaans and English fluently and I have a working knowledge of German, Dutch and Russian.
• Please note that unless otherwise arranged and agreed upon, travel costs and/or accommodation will be for the client’s account.
Please note that Grethe Rosseaux retains copyright to all images, unless contractually and mutually agreed upon otherwise. By paying the retainer/booking fee, the client hereby understands that all images will remain the property of Grethe Rosseaux unless otherwise agreed upon. Grethe Rosseaux retains the right to use any and all images for marketing purposes online and in print, as well as, but not limited to social media.
• Please contact email@example.com for all bookings, availability and enquiries regarding commercial and publication usage rights.
Do you edit/retouch all your images?
I studied retouching under some of the industry’s finest and no image is delivered without having been double checked for sharpness, colour correction and exposure, as well as skin retouching where needed. I pride myself on professional, detailed retouching (skin and otherwise) as well as an almost cinematic feel to my overall colour grading.
Can I have the RAW/unedited images?
Unfortunately, I do not give any unprocessed images to clients. I pride myself on my retouching and it’s an absolutely crucial part of my brand. I do, however, make sure that clients are presented with professionally processed images that are of international standard that represents both myself and the client in the best way possible.
Please note that all RAW files are archived for a total of six months and thereafter deleted.
What is your turnaround time for images?
It depends on my workload, but I have never had a client wait for longer than four weeks. However, I ask that clients please be patient and give me between two to six weeks for final delivery and wedding clients, four to eight weeks please.
How do I make a booking?
• Upon initial inquiry, please provide me with as much information about the kind of project you require my services for.
• Please make sure to include the time frame you have in mind, the location and whether or not you would require professional hair, makeup and fashion styling.
• Following this, I will send my pricing and availability.
• Upon acceptance of the quotation, you will receive an invoice for the non-refundable retainer, as well as my terms and conditions.
• Once the retainer has been paid and my terms and conditions document have been signed and returned, we can start talking ideas and I will start sending you my recommendations for collaborators.
• Please note that the more ambitious the project is, the more time will be required for planning!
• Kindly contact my agent at LMDA World through TALENT.LMDA.WORLD.